Initial consultations for information gathering and identification of problems will be provided virtually, or in some cases by a home visit, if appropriate.
Customers with a clinic appointment will be contacted by telephone prior ahead of time. When attending the clinic customers are asked to:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- On arrival, wait in the car park until you are contacted by a member of the team.
- When entering the clinic building please wear a facial covering, unless exempt. Masks and sanitiser will be available if needed.
- The waiting area should only be used by users attending a community transport appointment.
- Not attend if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms indicative of Covid-19.
The service continues to do all we can to address any delays experienced by our customers and would like to thank you for your continued patience.