Initial consultation to assess needs will be provided virtually, this will be primarily by telephone unless a video consultation is preferred. A face to face appointments will be offered, if this is appropriate and if it is safe to do so.
When attending the clinic customers are asked to:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- On arrival, wait in the car park until you are contacted by a member of the team.
- When entering the clinic building please wear a facial covering, unless exempt. Masks and sanitiser will be available if needed.
- The waiting area should only be used by users attending a community transport appointment.
- Not attend if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms indicative of Covid-19.
Please call the Care Co-ordination Centre if you have any concerns.
This part of the service is currently suspended. Existing patients will be contacted over the coming weeks to assess ongoing needs.
There is no change in the service delivered at Broomfield Hospital.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) have launched a major survey seeking the views on how the first UK lockdown (March-June) affected their access to speech and language therapy, and their thoughts about the future. We'd like to encourage anyone who has speech and language therapy to complete this.
You can access the survey's using the links below:
NB, Survey closes at 5 pm on 8 January 2021.