The Coronavirus pandemic has created a challenging environment in which to deliver care to patients with respiratory disease.
Initial consultations for new referrals will be provided virtually, wherever possible. We are continuing to offer face to face appointments for oxygen assessments.
When attending the clinic customers are asked to:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- On arrival, wait in the car park until you are contacted by a member of the team.
- When entering the clinic building please wear a facial covering, unless exempt. Masks and sanitiser will be available if needed.
- The waiting area should only be used by users attending an appointment.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms indicative of Covid-19.
The service continues to do all we can to address any delays experienced by our customers and would like to thank you for your continued patience.
NB: We are unable to offer Spirometry or chest physiotherapy as these are aerosol-generating.