The service continues to provide the majority of its services but will be prioritising appointments based on patient needs. Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, we are only able to deliver service from the Springfield Green clinic.
When attending the clinic customers are asked to:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- When entering the clinic building please wear a face covering, unless you are exempt. Masks and sanitiser will be available if needed.
- If arriving by car, please display your name on a piece of paper in your windscreen and wait in your car until you are contacted by a member of the team.
- If arriving by public transport, you will be asked to socially distance in the waiting area until you are called in for your appointment.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms indicative of Covid-19.
Patients are reminded that a photograph is required with the referral, where the photograph is unclear and/or inconclusive patients will be offered an initial virtual consultation. We are not able to guarantee which clinician you will see.
The service continues to do all we can to address any delays experienced by our customers and would like to thank you for your continued patience.