The service will offer a virtual appointment for the majority of appointments, a small number of face to face appointments will be available, if appropriate and if it is safe to do so.
Customers with a clinic appointment will be contacted by telephone ahead of time. When attending the clinic customers are asked to:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- On arrival, wait in the car park until you are contacted by a member of the team.
- When entering the clinic building please wear a facial covering, unless exempt. Masks and sanitiser will be available if needed.
- The waiting area should only be used by users attending a community transport appointment.
- Not attend if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms indicative of Covid-19.
Please call the Care Co-ordination Centre if you have any concerns.