The service continues to provide the majority of its services but will be prioritising appointments based on patient needs.
Photographs are now required with all new referrals to assist with the assessment process which may include a virtual appointment, and/or an appointment to visit our clinic. Our clinics are only able to offer a limited number of appointments to allow time for our team to sanitise the clinic room in-between patients. Appointments are now every 30mins.
When attending the clinic patients are asked to:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- The waiting area should only be used by those attending with an appointment, space is limited and you are required to socially distance.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have symptoms indicative of Covid-19.
- When arriving at:
- St Peters Assessment and Rehab Unit: When entering the hospital building please wear a facial covering, unless you are exempt. You will be asked to sanitise your hands.
- Braintree Community Hospital: When entering the hospital building please wear a facial covering, unless you are exempt. You will be temperature checked and asked to sanitise your hands.