We’d like to say a special thank you to all the people, businesses and organisations who have donated items or supported our teams:
• Chelmer Valley school, for donating visors
• Wren Schoolwear, for cutting fabric for the scrubs appeal
• Franklins, Queen Street, Colchester, who repaired a sewing machine free of charge when they found out the lady, one of our volunteers, needed it for our Scrubs for the NHS appeal
• Stitching in the village, who donated wonderful handmade items and their children who drew some lovely pictures for our staff.
• Billericay Rotary Club, who donated bottled water and protein bars to our staff
• Morrisons, who donated two crates of food to our staff at Halstead Hospital
• The Friends of Braintree Community Hospital, for their donation of sweets and treats for staff in the Courtauld Ward at Braintree Community Hospital
• Paton and Lee Equine Veterinary Surgery
• Bettys who donated a lovely surprise gift to our Maldon Community Nursing Team
• Secondary Schools across Essex, who donated goggles
• Mars, who donated 500 Easter eggs to our staff at Halstead Hospital
Your login details have been used by another user or machine. Login details can only be used once at any one time so you have therefore automatically been logged out. Please contact your sites administrator if you believe this other user or machine has unauthorised access.
In response to the outbreak and following the latest government guidance we are reviewing how we deliver all our services, and will be stopping all but the most clinically essential face to face appointments.
Our services are currently reviewing their lists and we will update our service users if this will affect them. Where possible alternative ways of delivering care or supporting people will be put in place, but as our capacity changes we will, out of necessity, suspend delivery of some services completely.
Our organisation is part of the My Care Record approach which is supporting the work of health and care organisations across the East of England as they respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For example, we are working to make sure doctors, nurses and co-ordination staff at places you may receive advice or treatment can see important information from your patient record. This could include NHS treatment centres such as the London NHS Nightingale Hospital. This will make it easier and faster for them to deliver effective care. For more information, including the Privacy Notice, please visit the My Care Record website.
Please check back regularly for further updates.